[ncl-talk] common labelbar levels

Noelia otero noeli1680 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 11:10:34 MDT 2016

Hi Adam,

So, if I have 10 plots I should set ManualLevels, specifically with the max
or min value ..I mean I have to know what these values are to set the
levels, right? There is no way to set automatically these levels,  isn't
there? I though that using AutomaticLevels should be fine, but seeing my
plots, it isn't..

Then, I guess, I have to get those values previously to define the label?

Thanks again for the help,

Cheers