[ncl-talk] cross-section plots

Kacie Shourd Kacie.Shourd at dri.edu
Wed Jun 8 13:52:16 MDT 2016

Hi,

Since you're using WRF data (curvilinear rather than rectilinear grid), you will need to attach your lat/lon arrays to the RH variable. Can be done using something like this:

  rh = wrf_user_getvar(a, "rh", it)
  lat2d = wrf_user_getvar(a, "xlat", it)       ;or whatever your lat array is called
  lon2d = wrf_user_getvar(a, "xlon", it)

  rh&lat = lat2d
  rh&lon = lon2d

Best,