[ncl-talk] a bug in gsn_csm_vecto

Lech Lobocki llobocki at is.pw.edu.pl
Wed Jun 8 10:53:09 MDT 2016

Dennis,

Plots are just like the ones from 6.1.2. It is reassuring to hear that
the issue was fixed in 6.4. Many thanks!

Perhaps a code compare of gsm_csm vector field plotting routines
from 6..3 and 6.4 would give the answer? Another possible
culprit can be the overlay procedure and the mechanisms related?

Lech

fax: +48(22) 625-4305
e: lech.lobocki at is.pw.edu.pl
http://www.meteo.is.pw.edu.pl/