[ncl-talk] shapefile woes

Matt Flournoy mflournoy37 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 09:35:12 MDT 2016

Thank you Rick and Mary,

Yes, I think the pathname was the original error. I am able to open the
file interactively using the commands that Rick sent. When I tried that, I
didn't get any error messages while interactively running NCL.

Mary, thanks for running it and sending the png file! However, I'm still
not able to reproduce that image and continue to get the following error:

(0) Error: gsn_add_shapefile_polylines: Can't open shapefile
'/home/matt.flournoy/PECAN/overview/July06/new_shp/south-dakota_shps/roads.shp'

(0)       No shapefile information will be added.

Here's the exact script that I'm using now: