[ncl-talk] About shapefiles

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Sun Jun 5 10:53:09 MDT 2016

As previously suggested:

"If you continue to have problems, please look at the error messages
closely."

==
The output has:

fatal:Subscript out of range, error in subscript #0
fatal:["Execute.c":8128]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 295 in
file shapefiles_5.ncl

===
You state: "it must fix with printVarSummary"

printVarSummary prints information about a file or variable. ... it does
not "fix" anything.
===

Immediately ***before*** line 295, add a printVarSummary(...)

*not* of the file but of the variable(s) used in line 295.

Please **look carefully** at the outputs and examine the array sizes and
compare with line 295 usage.

===