[ncl-talk] About shapefiles

isakhar sakhar isakhar isakhar.inside13 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 06:26:19 MDT 2016

Hi Mary,

After following all your information, I get the error say:

(0)    masking row 0
(0)    masking row 1
(0)    masking row 2
(0)    masking row 3
(0)    masking row 4
(0)    masking row 5
(0)    masking row 6
(0)    masking row 7
(0)    masking row 8
(0)    masking row 9
(0)    masking row 10
(0)    masking row 11
(0)    Wind Speed: 10m: min=0.102553   max=9.43881
(0)    Wind Speed: 10m: min=0.102553   max=9.43881
(0)    geometry
(1)    segments
(2)    x
(3)    y
(4)    ID_0
(5)    ISO
(6)    NAME_0
(7)    ID_1
(8)    NAME_1
(9)    ID_2
(10)    NAME_2
(11)    VARNAME_2
(12)    NL_NAME_2
(13)    HASC_2
(14)    CC_2
(15)    TYPE_2
(16)    ENGTYPE_2
(17)    VALIDFR_2
(18)    VALIDTO_2
(19)    REMARKS_2
(20)    Shape_Leng
(21)    Shape_Area

Variable: f
Type: file
File path:    /user/wrfout_d01_2014-01-07_18:00:00.nc
Number of global attributes:     117
Number of dimensions:     9
Number of variables:     142
fatal:Subscript out of range, error in subscript #0
fatal:["Execute.c":8128]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 295 in
file shapefiles_5.ncl

And according to the information of this website
http://mms.dkrz.de/pdf/vis/NCL_docs/NCL_User_Guide_v1.0_kmf_20151207_Draft.pdf
, it must fix with printVarSummary. So I add more the code below;

printVarSummary(f)       ;which (f) is my wrfout file and it same if change
to shapefile too (TLS_adm.shp)

Soares