[ncl-talk] Thanks for replying how to locate one table in the same frame with one map plot

易路 dg1225033 at smail.nju.edu.cn
Thu Jul 28 02:49:14 MDT 2016

Mary,

It's very nice of you to point out the problem and give the detailed modification for adjusting the location of the table.

Your use of "getvalues" and "NhlGetBB" helped me a lot. I have suceessfuly get the table and the plot in the same frame as you told. Thanks very much!

With best regards!
Yi Lu

易路

南大邮件系统/学生/博士生/12级博士生