[ncl-talk] WRAPIT NCL fortran

杨瑞 yangrui at mail.iap.ac.cn
Sun Jul 17 01:40:39 MDT 2016

Hi all,
I want to call Fortran in NCL to read in data, but it shows errors on my Mac while
run WRAPIT, would you please help me find out the reasons?
Thanks !
error 1,while WRAPTI  sum_q_total.stub  sum_q_total.f90,shows:
WRAPIT.c:133:2: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sum_q_total_' is

      invalid in C99 [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]

        NGCALLF(sum_q_total,SUM_Q_TOTAL)(nlev,sn,ew,t,q,sumforq);

        ^

/Users/yangrui/soft/ncl-6.2.1/include/ncarg/c.h:31:29: note: expanded from macro

      'NGCALLF'

#define NGCALLF(reg,caps)   reg##_

                            ^

<scratch space>:292:1: note: expanded from here

sum_q_total_

^

1 warning generated.

COMPILING sum_q_total.f90

LINKING

ld: library not found for -lgfortran

END WRAPIT
erro2, while run ncl sum_q_total.ncl

       warning:Could not find Init() in external file ./getlatlon.so, file
 not loaded
***********fortran program**************
subroutine   sum_q_total(nlev,sn,ew,q,sumforq)
    implicit none
    integer,intent(in)  ::nlev,sn,ew
    real,   intent(in)  ::q(ew,sn,nlev)
    real,   intent(out) ::sumforq(ew,sn)
    integer             ::i,j,k
    sumforq=0.
    do k=1,nlev
        do j=1,sn
            do i=1,ew
                 sumforq(i,j)=sumforq(i,j)+q(i,j,k)
            enddo
        enddo
    enddo
    return
end subroutine sum_q_total
C NCLFORTSTART
  subroutine   sum_q_total(nlev,sn,ew,t,q,sumforq)
  integer nlev,sn,ew
  dimension t(ew,sn,nlev),q(ew,sn,nlev),sumforq(ew,sn)
C NCLEND