[ncl-talk] an "unkown" string on top

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sun Jan 3 14:43:07 MST 2016

You didn't show the full script, so I'm not sure what functions you are
calling or what variables you are passing.

The "UnKnown" string may be coming from your "long_name" or "description"
attribute attached to the variable that you are plotting.

I do see that you are setting res at gsnLeftString to "", which should cause
this string to be empty. Make sure you are setting this for both plots.

--Mary