[ncl-talk] Remove contours around objects

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Thu Feb 18 09:48:08 MST 2016

Alternate suggestion.   Would require you do some tricks on your colorbar.  Maybe make a separate legend instead of using the colorbar.

Put white in between each level with an extra cnlevel as well.  The gradient will then be to white rather than through other colors.  This would mean you have a white border between adjacent categories but you don’t seem to have touching categories anyway.