[ncl-talk] Vertical Velocity

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 4 07:25:57 MST 2016

Please show what you have done. A *clean, brief illustration* ...

[1] What type of grid? rectilinear or curvilinear?
[2] What type of vertical grid: isobaric levels or hybrid levels?
[3] Please provide a

printVarSummary(u)
div = uv2dv_cfd_Wrap(u,v,lat,lon, 2)   ; use _Wrap for meta data
printVarSUmmary(div)