[ncl-talk] EXTRANEOUS CURVES: time-series wrongly drawn- two values for one time

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 10:39:06 MST 2016

Dear Mary and Karin,

Thanks for your mail. I just sorted the problem out. I was basically
plotting temperature from wrfout files and each file had 24 hourly values.
I was trying to join the values from all the files in my ncl-script using:

FILES = systemfunc (" ls -1 " + DATADir + "wrfout_d03_2014-* ")
a = addfiles(FILES,"r")
temp = a[:]->T2(:,144,79)

and I had an extra file for the 25th of October in my directory which was
creating these extra values.

It is all sorted now.

Thanks again,

Tabish

Tabish U Ansari
PhD student, Lancaster Environment Center
Lancaster Univeristy
Bailrigg, Lancaster,
LA1 4YW, United Kingdom