[ncl-talk] CellFill issue: How to disable all fine white lines around each grid cell in ncl-PDF-output (example screenshot attached)

Carl Schreck cjschrec at ncsu.edu
Wed Dec 14 10:40:34 MST 2016

So yes, my script was converting an EPS to png. Curiously, the EPS from the
original script is larger and has lines, but if I make white_lines.ncl
create an eps instead, then it's smaller and doesn't have lines. I believe
this ftp should have most of what you need to take a look at it:

ftp://filsrv.cicsnc.org/carl/examples/white_lines/

e: carl_schreck at ncsu.edu
o: +1 828 257 3140