[ncl-talk] About geography boundaries

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Dec 6 12:52:23 MST 2016

Soares,

I'm glad it's working!

I had an error in the wording in my previous email which I should correct.
It should have said:

In order to add shapefile outlines to a WRF plot, you have to set the
special resource "PanelPlot" to tell wrf_map_overlays to *NOT* remove the
contours, so that you can attach the shapefile outlines to the plot, and
then draw it yourself.

I forgot the word "not"  :-)  I'm clarifying that here since these emails
are archived for others to read.

--Mary