[ncl-talk] weird error

Lara Gunn lara.n.gunn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 03:00:29 MST 2016

Hi

I am having an odd error in ncl so thought I'd see if anyone knows what
I've done wrong. I am simply writing an array and trying to name the
dimensions but for some reason ncl doesn't want me to name the time
dimension.

Here is a snapshot of the code.

[image: Inline image 1]

when I run this I get this error

warning:VarVarWrite: lhs has dimension name and rhs doesn't, deleting name
of lhs dimension number(0), use "(/../)" if this is not desired outcome. I
did this and still get the same issue so just a bbit confused as to why it
will name the other two dimensions but not the first one.

[image: Inline image 3]

Thanks in advance