[ncl-talk] plotting two variables in the same plot

Geeta Geeta geetag54 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 10:10:32 MDT 2016

Hi Mary. 1. I followed the example on the "overlay page". but got the following warning
0) is_valid_latlon2d_attr: Warning: The 'lon2d' attribute must either be the same dimension sizes as the data, or one element larger in both directions.  Your data will most likely not be overlaid on the map correctly.
(0) is_valid_latlon2d_attr: Warning: The 'lat2d' attribute must either be the same dimension sizes as the data, or one element larger in both directions.  Your data will most likely not be overlaid on the map correctly.warning:ContourPlotSetValues: current transformation requires trXMinF to be within data coordinate range: resettingwarning:ContourPlotSetValues: current transformation requires trXMaxF to be within data coordinate range: resetting(0) is_valid_latlon2d_attr: Warning: The 'lon2d' attribute must either be the same dimension sizes as the data, or one element larger in both directions.  Your data will most likely not be overlaid on the map correctly.(0) is_valid_latlon2d_attr: Warning: The 'lat2d' attribute must either be the same dimension sizes as the data, or one element larger in both directions.  Your data will most likely not be overlaid on the map correctly.warning:ContourPlotSetValues: current transfo 2. I also tried defining two variables (data1 and data2) that I want to plot, for a large range of NSCAN (large range) but it still did not work out.
Geeta.