[ncl-talk] Unable to make panel plots

Geeta Geeta geetag54 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 10:00:49 MDT 2016

thanks a lot again Mary. It is still not working.  Geeta.

    On Monday, 8 August 2016 9:16 PM, Mary Haley <haley at ucar.edu> wrote:

 Geeta,
I think I see the problem.
You have defined the two plots using "Wks_NPIX_FIX" as the workstation "parent".
You then tried to redraw the plots using a different workstation, "Wks_Panel".  You can't do it this way, because the plots still have "Wks_NPIX_FIX" as their parent.
I'm not sure why you need two different workstations, because you are not drawing to the first one as far as I can tell.
Try using the original workstation when you call gsn_panel:                  gsn_panel(Wks_NPIX_FIX,Plot_NPIX_FIX,(/2,1/),PanelRes)--Mary