[ncl-talk] Unable to make panel plots

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 8 09:46:18 MDT 2016

Geeta,

I think I see the problem.

You have defined the two plots using "Wks_NPIX_FIX" as the workstation
"parent".

You then tried to redraw the plots using a different workstation,
"Wks_Panel".  You can't do it this way, because the plots still have
"Wks_NPIX_FIX" as their parent.

I'm not sure why you need two different workstations, because you are not
drawing to the first one as far as I can tell.

Try using the original workstation when you call gsn_panel:

                  gsn_panel(Wks_NPIX_FIX,Plot_NPIX_FIX,(/2,1/),PanelRes)

--Mary