[ncl-talk] constructing grid

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 28 11:22:26 MDT 2016

Ashehad,

If I understand your question correctly, I suggest you look at our ESMF
regridding page:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/ESMF.shtml

Example ESMF_regrid_23.ncl shows how to regrid MODIS data.

Our shapefiles example page shows how to mask data based on a shapefile
outline:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/shapefiles.shtml

See example shapefiles_4.ncl for a sample masking script. There are many
masking examples on that page. Use your browser search to look for the word
"mask".

--Mary