[ncl-talk] How to read / get access to the eofunc source code?

Erik J. Schaffernicht eschaffe at uni-koeln.de
Thu Apr 28 11:02:44 MDT 2016

I like to read how   eofunc  works.  How can I access its source code?

It is due to that I am not sure if I have preprocessed my data right to
enter them into eofunc and I haven't yet fully understood what the
covariance  versus  correlation  switch    means to my data, concerning
the way I have to input it and to the results I got out of the EOF and
my data.
If output patterns are different, then I like to interpret them right
and understand what I actually get and if that is what I think I get.

Furthermore,  how this switch allows or disallows for what kind of
combined data input (SLP with PR) I can process in which way with EOF.
Do I have to normalize or standardize my data input from different
variables or can I rely on eofunc of NCL doing it for me properly?