[ncl-talk] meteosat grib2 (grb) files

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 25 08:56:52 MDT 2016

Thanks for providing a sample GRIB file.  I saw the same issue as you.

And, you are right, this is apparently a known issue in NCL. We already had
a ticket for it, NCL-10, an old ticket!

I've added your email and file to this ticket. Your file is really helpful,
because we didn't have any other information before.

I'm not sure how long it would take to add support for this file. Hopefully
Dave Brown can weigh in on that.

--Mary