[ncl-talk] plotting grid lines for unstructured grids

Adam Herrington adam.herrington at stonybrook.edu
Sun Apr 3 18:55:28 MDT 2016

whoops, not = note in the parenthesis above.

I'm trying to contour gridlines of the underlying (cartesian) domain where
the model numerics are solved, which I think requires a transform to/from
global spherical coordinates, where the data are defined. An example of the
data is a scalar defined at [nlevs]x[ncols] grid nodes. For a fixed
vertical level, [ncol] grid nodes tile the entire surface encompassing the
earth, and have a corresponding [lat]x[lon] array.