[ncl-talk] plotting grid lines for unstructured grids

Adam Herrington adam.herrington at stonybrook.edu
Sun Apr 3 15:01:08 MDT 2016

How would one plot grid lines for a data array on an unstructured grid?

I am able to plot grid boxes around nodes by setting cnFillMode =
"CellFill" and defining the vertices of the grid box. But what if I want
grid lines connecting the nodes? And what if I want to plot grid lines on
every other node (not that the data arrays have one dimension for the
horizontal dimension, containing all the tiles of the sphere --this is a
global model)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Adam