[ncl-talk] Computing max of monthly NO2 data each year

Doumbia thiernodoumbia at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 29 10:02:13 MDT 2015

Hi Jack,
I really appreciate your teaching skills.

I recognize that there’s weird things in my script but I apologize for that, I am new in NCL.

Unfortunately, your suggestions don’t give the good results i.e. the maximum of monthly NO2 data for each year. I compared these results with those obtained from excel.

You are right, the "EU(120:395,0)” is for 1990 to 2012 (23 years).

Thank you for your help.

Thierno