[ncl-talk] Hilbert transform

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 9 19:55:25 MDT 2015

Hi Thomas,

Apologies, I included a partial file 'demod.ncl' in my 1 Sept response.

I resurrected some code and have made a 'demod_cmplx' function which
will be in the 6.3.1 release of NCL.

See:  http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/future_release.shtml

===
I have made a version of the contributed.ncl  library which will
contains the function.
It is available for download:

   http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/~shea/contributed.ncl_631

It is the last function.

===
I created two examples. One matches the Bloomfield (Fourier Analysis
of Time Series: An Introduction) complex demodulation of annual
sunspot numbers.

 Click on:  Spectral analysis, Complex Demodulation