[ncl-talk] lonPivot

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Wed Sep 2 09:42:49 MDT 2015

When you get these errors with specific line numbers and the file it
occurred in, you could go and look at that line and see whats going on.

This is line 6574 that I see.
    indP = ind(xlon.eq.xlon({pivotLon}))  ; must be exact

What value of pivotlon are you passing to the function ?

Are your longitudes monotonic?

print( isMonotonic(chi&lon) )

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/isMonotonic.shtml