[ncl-talk] Sub: Ncl error

Adv advita6 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 16:15:18 MDT 2015

Hi Ncl user,
I would like to run this code.
Ncl version is 6.3.0

Uname -a returns this
Linux npp.atmos.und.edu 2.6.32-504.12.2.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Sun Feb 1
12:14:02 EST 2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/csv_7.ncl

warning:MeshScalarFieldInitialize: coordinate array sfXArray requires the
same number of elements as the data array
fatal:MeshScalarFieldInitialize:The sfXArray or sfXCellBounds resource must
be valid to create a meshScalarFieldClass object
fatal:Unable to initialize layer-Can't Create
fatal:Unable to access object with id:-4
fatal:Unable to access object with id:-4
warning:Unable to add DataItem "(null)" to DataList "cnScalarFieldData"
fatal:CompileDataList:DataList has no valid members

Could someone help me to fix this?  I have attached here a copy of output
figure.
Thank you,
Adv