[ncl-talk] how to invert the color table?

Jesús Garcia Rosales jesus21gr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 11:14:38 MDT 2015

Hello ncl users,
I would like to know how to invert the color table, because all the values
that I present are negative. The problem is that I would like the value 0
will be white and -0.3 will be dark blue, but I don't know to do that, if I
use color table "WhiteBlue".

Some parts of my script:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; out
  type = "x11"
 ;type = "pdf"
; type = "ps"
; type = "ncgm"
  wks3 = gsn_open_wks(type,"graficas/viento_10m")

  gsn_define_colormap(wks3,"WhiteBlue")

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
      ; Generate contours.
        r_res = res
        r_res at cnFillOn = True
        r_res at cnInfoLabelOn         = False
      r_res at ContourParameters = (/ -0.3, 0., 0.05 /)
        r_res at MainTitlePos = "Center"
        r_res at MainTitle = ""
;r_res at NoHeaderFooter = True
        r_res at Footer = False
        r_res at InitTime = False
       ; r_res at lbOrientation        = "Vertical"
     contour_r = wrf_contour(a,wks3,div,r_res)

Can you give some ideas. please!.