[ncl-talk] Model Sub-sampling

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 27 10:13:05 MDT 2015

Melissa,

This may not fully answer your question, but the "generate_sample_indices"
function is a simple NCL script which I've attached here.  You can load it
at the top of your script with:

load "./generate_sample_indices.ncl"

NCL version 6.0.0 is over 4 years old.  Is there a reason you can't upgrade?

--Mary