[ncl-talk] Bug in ncl

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 22 09:14:49 MDT 2015

Hi Mathieu,
Setting:
res at cnFillMode = "RasterFill"
res at cnRasterSmoothingOn = True
will result in the exact same output plot as setting:
res at cnFillMode = "AreaFill"
and is a way around your issue. Give it a try.

With regards to your 2nd question, these pages may be of assistance:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/geodesic.shtml
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/mpas.shtml

For the latter link see examples mpas_cell_3 and mpas_cell_4.ncl
If you have any further questions please respond to ncl-talk.
Adam

--
Adam Phillips