[ncl-talk] Bug in ncl

Mathieu Dutour mathieu.dutour at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 02:19:27 MDT 2015

Yes, I know that RasterFill works, but that is not the issue. The issue is
that AreaFill
does not work.

By the way, is there a way to make drawing on nodes? Here with RasterFill
and
unstructured mesh, we get some hexagons with vertices on the center of the
triangles. Could it be possible to get a drawing with vertices on the
vertices of the
triangulation? This would be more direct and helpful in some contexts.

  Mathieu