[ncl-talk] Undefined identifier: (gsn_csm_streamline_scalar_map) is undefined, can't continue

Mansur Ali Jisan jisan.mansur at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 07:41:29 MDT 2015

Hi,

First of all, I would like to thank you all for your supports.

Again, I faced one new problem. I looked at the error's page in website but
couldn't able to figure that out. The following one is the error that i am
facing:

*fatal:Undefined identifier: (gsn_csm_streamline_scalar_map) is undefined,
can't continue*
*fatal:["Execute.c":8567]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 62 in
file wrf_gsn_8.ncl*

I have attached the script here with this email.

Any suggestions will be very helpful for me.

Thanks,
Mansur.