[ncl-talk] remove white space in panel plot

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 21 16:06:40 MDT 2015

Can you be more specific about where you see the white space? It would help
if you include the image.

The "convert -trim" option should work for trimming the white space, but if
the white space appears between plot elements, like between the plot and
some more text, then the "-trim" option is going to have no affect.

Also, make sure that before you call the "convert" command, that you close
the plot with a call to "delete":

delete(wks)    ; closes the workstation

--Mary