[ncl-talk] Syntax and Statement Error

Mansur Ali Jisan jisan.mansur at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 10:22:01 MDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying to run the attached script which I downloaded from NCL's
website. While running it, it's showing the following error messages:

*[mjisan at frisco tmp]$ ncl wrf_gsn_5.ncl*
* Copyright (C) 1995-2014 - All Rights Reserved*
* University Corporation for Atmospheric Research*
* NCAR Command Language Version 6.2.0*
* The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.*
* See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ <http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/> for more details.*
*fatal:syntax error: line 142 in file wrf_gsn_5.ncl before or near \n *
*end*
*---^*

*fatal:error in statement*
*fatal:syntax error: line -1 before or near  *

*^*

*fatal:error in statement*

I have tried my best to solve this but as a new user with less experiences,
I couldn't able to solve that. Looking forward to hear from you.

*Regards,*
*Mansur. *