[ncl-talk] NCL contour plot with CMAQ output

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 15 12:54:30 MDT 2015

I think it is best to make the datas downloadable

or place them on our ftp site.

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
email
cd incoming
put CMAQ_file.nc
put GRIDCRO2D.nc
put clean_simple_script_illustrating_the_issue.ncl
quit

Then, after successful transfer of all the files, send ncl-talk an email
stating the exact names of the files.