[ncl-talk] Contour plot error.

Sourav Chatterjee srvsxc at outlook.com
Mon Oct 12 22:57:28 MDT 2015

Dear Mary,

I am glad to tell you that the problem is solved.

Thanks for hinting towards the possible problem with the data. As you mentioned those print statements helped me to detect the error. The minmax statement was producing 'nan'. So I had to replace all the nan values to a specified value following this:

if (any(isnan_ieee(ssta))) then
	value = 9.96921e+36
	replace_ieeenan (ssta,value,0)
	ssta at _FillValue = value
end if

this solved the problem completely. Thanks again.