[ncl-talk] Contour plot error.

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 12 20:43:54 MDT 2015

Sourav,

There's something wrong with your data, but without your data file, I can't
verify what the problem is.

In the future, it helps if you can include *all* the output from running
your script. I notice that you have several "printVarSummary" and
"printMinMax" commands, which can be very useful for us to see.

Can you send email back to ncl-talk, and include all the output from the
various print commands, and also add the output from these commands:

printMinMax(r,0)
printMinMax(ssta_djf,0)
printMinMax(sh_djf,0)
printVarSummary(ssta_djf)
printVarSummary(sh_djf)

If you can actually provide the "data.nc" file, then this is even better.
You can use our ftp, or if the file is small enough (< 20 MB), then you can
email it to me personally (no need to include ncl-talk if you send the
file).

If you prefer ftp:

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
<use your email address for the password>
cd incoming
put data.nc
put ...
quit