[ncl-talk] ZOOMING INTO REGION OF INTEREST USING WRFUserARW.ncl

afwande juliet afwandej965 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 22:00:50 MDT 2015

Thanks Mary, I have tried increasing the line thickness but still not
showing the country outline and national borders.
I have tried to set National boundaries but still I cant get the national
countries borders and entire domain clearly for East Africa. Could the
issue be WRF or NCL?.
Some one to help. The figure I get is attached and the script.