[ncl-talk] drawing satellite passes(14 per day)

Ipsita Putatunda ipsita.putatunda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 02:57:46 MST 2015

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I have modified my script as per your
suggestions, but instead of overlaying plot am getting a single plot, and
it is taking a lot of time for only two files (for testing purpose I am
doing with 2 files out of 14) not able to understand where am I making the
mistake. The plot and the modified script is attached herewith.

Thanks,
Ipsita