[ncl-talk] Change factor

Maria Gehne - NOAA Affiliate maria.gehne at noaa.gov
Sun May 17 21:23:56 MDT 2015

Hi Amit,

for monthly climatology you can use clmMonLLLT
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/clmMonLLLT.shtml
if you have data at vertical level, lat, lon, and time or
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/clmMonLLT.shtml
if you have just single level data. You can also look at the examples page
for climatologies:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/climo.shtml

To subset 25 years of data you can use coordinate subscripting on the time
dimension. Take a look at the mini language tutorial for that:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/language_man.pdf

Please respond to ncl-talk with any questions.

Maria