[ncl-talk] Change factor

amit timilsina timilsinaamit87 at huskers.unl.edu
Sun May 17 12:12:04 MDT 2015

Respected all,

I have GCM decadal output in netCDF format for USA. It covers 30 years of data. Now, I wanted to know how can I get  the monthly average value of variable for each grid center. Also, if the files have 100 years of data, how can I write syntax for clipping 25 years data intervals with monthly average value for each grid center. I have attached 30 years of netCDF file as well. Any help will be highly appreciated.

I need monthly average data for minimum temperature of each grid center.

Regards,
Amit