[ncl-talk] KML Questions

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed May 13 09:30:04 MDT 2015

Hi Scott,

There are no specific plans -- at the moment -- for refined KML
functionality.  That could change depending upon level of interest, and
I'll take your note as a vote of interest!  In general,
contributed/external NCL routines come with no promise of support by the
NCL team, so you might contact the authors of these codes.  That said, if
you have a self-contained example of what is not happening as expected with
Ryan's approach, I'd be happy to take a look -- its odd that things should
suddenly no longer work.

Rick