[ncl-talk] Add/remove polymarker based on condition

David Craig dcdavemail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 12:47:24 MDT 2015

Hi,

I am plotting a sequence of contour maps similar to the example script
animate_1.ncl. The data array for the contours is updated each iteration
using setvalues. I wish to add polymarkers to the maps based on a
condition being true in a particular iteration and remove them if the
condition is not through. Is it possible to do this using setvalues or
should I be redrawing the entire map each iteration??

thanks in advance
Dave