[ncl-talk] Convective Temp Calculation

Brandon Sullivan btsullivan91 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 10:36:23 MDT 2015

Using the test.f file that Dennis provided, I was able to run wrapit
successfully with no errors.

I also went in and added this to my sounding file... With the external
command (it was in there before, just somewhere in the middle), to the top
with the load commands.

"external CONV  "./test.so"
ctemp = 0.0        ; create a 'space' for the returned temperature
CONV:: sndganalncl(nlevs,t,p,r,u,v,ctemp)"

I still get these errors, however.

warning:An error occurred loading the external file
/home/Soundings/Extra/test.so, file not loaded
/home/Soundings/Extra/test.so: undefined symbol: theta_wetb_
warning:error at line 17 in file testsounding.ncl

Also, now this syntax error -

fatal:syntax error: line 472 in file testsounding.ncl before or near :
CONV:
     ----^

New files attached

Thanks so much...