[ncl-talk] Downloading EarthMap_2500x1250.nc

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 30 06:54:29 MDT 2015

Hi Abhik,

I unfortunately do not have that NetCDF file handy, but it looks like
perhaps the red-green-blue channels are getting juxtaposed (?)  You might
take a look at example newcolor_11.ncl -- I think its almost exactly for
your situation:

    http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/rgbacolor.shtml

Hope that helps...
Rick