[ncl-talk] Trouble with GFS grib table

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 26 14:53:41 MDT 2015

The messages are just trying to be informative. I do think that NCEP
table 133 parameter 191 is not yet incorporated in the NCL code.
Currently the GRIB 1 tables are compiled into the code as C header
files, so they cannot be updated by the user. You can set up a
user-defined table to override the current version of the table if you
like. There are instructions at
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/Ref_Manual/NclFormatSupport.shtml#GRIB1-user-defined-parameter-tables
 -dave