[ncl-talk] Enquiries on vector plottting

KO Chiam kochiam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 07:41:37 MDT 2015

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I am new to NCL and would appreciate if you can help address the following
queries. Please pardon me if they sounds too simple.

I would like to plot vectors (basically wind data) using arrows but I would
like the arrows to be of equal length, in other words, I am only interested
in the direction but not the magnitude. May I know if there is a way to do
this?

Also, is there already a function call to identify and plot the high and
low pressure of a mean sea level chart?

The version of NCL I am using is v6.3.0.

Thank you very much for your time and help.

Best Regards,
Keng-Oon