[ncl-talk] Is there an example?

Laura Fowler laura at ucar.edu
Thu Jul 30 11:26:37 MDT 2015

Hello:

I am plotting the diurnal cycle of some precipitation data (see
attached plot). I calculated the precipitation rates as the
differences between hourly data. I would like to plot the data at the
half-hour but have the labels every hour as shown in the figure. Is
there an example somwhere that would show me how to offset the data
points relative to the labels on the X-Axis.

Thanks,
Laura

--
Laura D. Fowler