[ncl-talk] Cygwin issue (forked process died unexpectedly)

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Jul 27 12:20:20 MDT 2015

Hi Kevin,

I didn't see any responses to this question, so I'll take a stab at it.

You are running an older version of Cygwin (2.1.0) than what we built NCL
V6.3.0 with (2.738).  If you can, I suggest upgrading your version of
Cygwin by downloading a new setup-x86.exe program from http://x.cygwin.com and
running it.

--Mary