[ncl-talk] Issue with cd_inv_calendar return values

Kyle Griffin ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu
Wed Jul 22 08:13:00 MDT 2015

Hi Saji,

How are you calling cd_inv_calendar in your code? Are you certain that
partial days (e.g., hours, minutes, and/or seconds not equal to 0) aren't
being fed into the function? I've used this function countless times with
"hours since xxx" and "days since xxxx" and never experienced the issue you
are describing.

Kyle

Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Room 1421
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Email: ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu